“Customer service should not be a department. It should be the entire company.” -Tony Hsieh
Since our inception in 1991, QCSS, Inc. has prided itself on not just offering cutting edge customer service services to our clients, but being on the cutting edge of customer service for our clients, too! It’s how we got to be at the top of our game—Putting our best practices into every last thing we do, and practicing what we preach.
Being that relationships are at the heart of great customer service, we like to begin our relationship with every client by asking them, ”What are your needs?” This is absolutely crucial question to answer, and we’ve asked it of companies we’ve worked with in the past like General Electric, MetLife, Allstate, Bank of America, and beyond—Because if they didn’t know the needs of their customers, they couldn’t offer great customer service, let alone be the corporate titans that they’ve grown to be!
It is an absolute pleasure to have been able to offer clients such as these the following services:
- Inbound telemarketing services, such as Help/Service desk (Levels 1 & 2), Inbound event registration, Q-PAS, and direct advertising response,
- Outbound Telemarketing Services, such as lead generation/qualification, database/list updating, market research, appointment setting, event & seminar invitation and registration, surveying, sales (upselling & cross-selling), and data entry
- Voice broadcasting announcements, such as employee notification & announcements, new promotions, emergency/crisis control notifications & alerts, new product announcements, event invitations & reminders, office closings, and school openings & closings
- Answering services
- Paid & Free subscriptions
- One-shot product development
- Controlled circulation publications (including audited titles)
- Live web chat
- Email broadcasting
- Online surveys
We have been an industry leader for more than 25 years. Our practices, processes, training, and culture are what make us stand out in our field, so let us stand out with you—in all your customer service endeavors!